Back 4469 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

fr Change of subject. Like anything else
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, yes. Drama can be fun.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Change subject!!

Has anyone done palm readings??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I tried to lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:14 Change subject!!

Has anyone done palm readings??
For once I thank you.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:14 Change subject!!

Has anyone done palm readings??
For once I thank you.
Of course

How are you today?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:14 Hi everyone
Hi Amanda! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:26
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:25
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 21:14 Change subject!!

Has anyone done palm readings??
For once I thank you.
Of course

How are you today?
tired but listening to music
OOC Let's Chat!
morning! :bye:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4469 / 18141