Back 4151 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Inara Yang wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:19 Hello Everyone!!
Hey, Inara! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:11 Eh? Where can we buy pets?-

And yes, I still don't know how ;_;
Pets are in this thread :)

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! I have enough now. I need to add the pet topic to my list now.
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 8 Feb 2024, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
How's it goiiiiiiing ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
@Meluna Ravenwisp
@Kaitlyn Connor

No way, thabk you so much! ^_^

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:26 @Meluna Ravenwisp
@Kaitlyn Connor

No way, thabk you so much! ^_^
No problem! :)

And I have been working on a reply to our topic all day, I haven’t had much time to go and post it out. I will tonight.
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:26 @Meluna Ravenwisp
@Kaitlyn Connor

No way, thabk you so much! ^_^
Your welcome!

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:27
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:26 @Meluna Ravenwisp
@Kaitlyn Connor

No way, thabk you so much! ^_^
No problem! :)

And I have been working on a reply to our topic all day, I haven’t had much time to go and post it out. I will tonight.
That's actually completely alright, really, and I won't mind waiting at all.

I just hope you a good luck on doing your errands and getting your pet 🙋🏻‍♀️

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing an errand rn. First one to post

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
Back 4151 / 18141