8 Feb 2024, 23:21
Let's Chat!
Pets are in this threadAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:11 Eh? Where can we buy pets?-
And yes, I still don't know how ;_;
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
8 Feb 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
Yay! I have enough now. I need to add the pet topic to my list now.
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 8 Feb 2024, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
8 Feb 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
@Meluna Ravenwisp
@Kaitlyn Connor
No way, thabk you so much! ^_^
@Kaitlyn Connor
No way, thabk you so much! ^_^
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
8 Feb 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
No problem!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:26 @Meluna Ravenwisp
@Kaitlyn Connor
No way, thabk you so much! ^_^
And I have been working on a reply to our topic all day, I haven’t had much time to go and post it out. I will tonight.
8 Feb 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
Your welcome!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:26 @Meluna Ravenwisp
@Kaitlyn Connor
No way, thabk you so much! ^_^
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
8 Feb 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
That's actually completely alright, really, and I won't mind waiting at all.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:27No problem!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:26 @Meluna Ravenwisp
@Kaitlyn Connor
No way, thabk you so much! ^_^
And I have been working on a reply to our topic all day, I haven’t had much time to go and post it out. I will tonight.
I just hope you a good luck on doing your errands and getting your pet
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
8 Feb 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
I'm doing an errand rn. First one to post
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
8 Feb 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!