8 Feb 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
Hi Topaz! I don't think we've met yet^^
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
8 Feb 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 23:06
Let's Chat!
Oh, I will. I already have an image selected.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:00Hmm have fun!!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:58No idea yet. Lol. I also need to write the rp for it. I’m currently torn between Kaitlyn finding one or just buying it from the shop.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:52Awesome. What will you name it?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:51 Eep! I’m so excited. In half an hour, I can collect my daily allowance and I will have enough to buy a bunny.
Alright, how about you?
Hi Topaz!
8 Feb 2024, 23:09
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 23:11
Let's Chat!
Eh? Where can we buy pets?-
And yes, I still don't know how ;_;
And yes, I still don't know how ;_;
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
8 Feb 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
Magical Meagerie: hereAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:11 Eh? Where can we buy pets?-
And yes, I still don't know how ;_;
Hey Rowan!