8 Feb 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
Me looking at the Remembrall seeing how many times I've been quoted in a single day:
8 Feb 2024, 22:50
Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:05Oh! It’s a phone you’ve bought like how mine is with Tesco. Jesus yes why are there messages on there-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:00Phones that Walmart sells lol. What’s my nickname??Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:51What are walmart phones??Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:47Using Walmart phones. It’s crazy there are text messages from 2020 on an iPhone 15 and I’m like wait.,, has this been used????
@Bailey Glade how was piano? Have fun with your spar!!! I’m sure you will crush tour opponent! Haha. You’re so good at it
@Bailey Ledges aww did Bailey’s magical mum or dad not talk about the Wizarding World or have anything magical? Lmaoo yes @Colin McCoire!! Your nickname is now Corgi, Bailey (Ledges), and sure we can!
Lils! Haha.
Oh i didn't buy it. It was one on display i was using while my mother spent 2 hours shopping.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
8 Feb 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
Eep! I’m so excited. In half an hour, I can collect my daily allowance and I will have enough to buy a bunny.
8 Feb 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
Awesome. What will you name it?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:51 Eep! I’m so excited. In half an hour, I can collect my daily allowance and I will have enough to buy a bunny.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
8 Feb 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
No idea yet. Lol. I also need to write the rp for it. I’m currently torn between Kaitlyn finding one or just buying it from the shop.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:52Awesome. What will you name it?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:51 Eep! I’m so excited. In half an hour, I can collect my daily allowance and I will have enough to buy a bunny.
8 Feb 2024, 23:00
Let's Chat!
Hmm have fun!!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:58No idea yet. Lol. I also need to write the rp for it. I’m currently torn between Kaitlyn finding one or just buying it from the shop.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:52Awesome. What will you name it?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:51 Eep! I’m so excited. In half an hour, I can collect my daily allowance and I will have enough to buy a bunny.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
8 Feb 2024, 23:00
Let's Chat!
*spawns* Hello everyone! How we all doing today?
G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
8 Feb 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!