Back 4150 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Topaz! I don't think we've met yet^^

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:51 Eep! I’m so excited. In half an hour, I can collect my daily allowance and I will have enough to buy a bunny.
Awesome. What will you name it?
No idea yet. Lol. I also need to write the rp for it. I’m currently torn between Kaitlyn finding one or just buying it from the shop.
Hmm have fun!!!
Oh, I will. I already have an image selected.
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:00 *spawns* Hello everyone! How we all doing today?
Alright, how about you?
Topaz November wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:02 hello!
Hi Topaz!
OOC Let's Chat!
heyyy

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Eh? Where can we buy pets?-

And yes, I still don't know how ;_;

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooooooooooooo

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
heyyyy

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
How's it going ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:11 Eh? Where can we buy pets?-

And yes, I still don't know how ;_;
Magical Meagerie: here


Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:12 Heyooooooooooooo
Hey Rowan!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Everyone!!
Back 4150 / 18141