Back 4032 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Re-hi!!!

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s so cool! My uncles there atm, snowboarding, the snow there rn looks amazingggg

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
OHH I wish I could go again..

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve never been, but I’m guessing u had fun!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hiii!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:40 I’ve never been, but I’m guessing u had fun!
I did! It was beautiful!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
We were actually going to go in 2022, but stupid COVID restricted that so we went to the UK, Italy, and France instead. Still loved it! <3 Would go back any day.

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:44
We were actually going to go in 2022, but stupid COVID restricted that so we went to the UK, Italy, and France instead. Still loved it! <3 Would go back any day.
I've never been to Italy or France.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:45
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:44
We were actually going to go in 2022, but stupid COVID restricted that so we went to the UK, Italy, and France instead. Still loved it! <3 Would go back any day.
I've never been to Italy or France.
ugh it was beautiful! definitely recommend it if you ever get the chance <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:46
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:45
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 01:44
We were actually going to go in 2022, but stupid COVID restricted that so we went to the UK, Italy, and France instead. Still loved it! <3 Would go back any day.
I've never been to Italy or France.
ugh it was beautiful! definitely recommend it if you ever get the chance <3
I'll keep that in mind ;)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4032 / 18141