30 Jan 2024, 02:49
Let's Chat!
30 Jan 2024, 03:10
Let's Chat!
Keep at it Del! You will be!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 02:41 Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!
And I'll edit the crap out of your writing!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Jan 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!
30 Jan 2024, 03:13
Let's Chat!
Good luck! It’s only available to the best, most awesome, amazing students of all.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
30 Jan 2024, 03:18
Let's Chat!
30 Jan 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnnColin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:10Keep at it Del! You will be!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 02:41 Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!![]()
And I'll edit the crap out of your writing!![]()
Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Jan 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:35Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnnColin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:10Keep at it Del! You will be!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 02:41 Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!![]()
And I'll edit the crap out of your writing!![]()
Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit![]()
I'd love to be a writer, too, but I'm too busy atm.
30 Jan 2024, 03:44
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:41Good luck!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:35Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnnColin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:10Keep at it Del! You will be!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 02:41 Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!![]()
And I'll edit the crap out of your writing!![]()
Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit![]()
I'd love to be a writer, too, but I'm too busy atm.
Hah yeah, hopefully you get it too:):)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Jan 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
No problemo.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:44Thanks!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:41Good luck!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:35Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnnColin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:10Keep at it Del! You will be!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 02:41 Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!![]()
And I'll edit the crap out of your writing!![]()
Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit![]()
I'd love to be a writer, too, but I'm too busy atm.
Hah yeah, hopefully you get it too:):)
30 Jan 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
: )Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 04:07No problemo.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:44Thanks!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:41Good luck!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:35Thanks!! I love writing a lot, and being a reporter jus seems so funnnnColin McCoire wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 03:10
Keep at it Del! You will be!![]()
And I'll edit the crap out of your writing!![]()
Loll I’ll make sure you’d have nothing to edit![]()
I'd love to be a writer, too, but I'm too busy atm.
Hah yeah, hopefully you get it too:):)![]()
Anyways how r ya doing??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”