Back 3951 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Bye guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Bye Tracey lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't think I've been on this chat before!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh welcome!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
:happy: thanks.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! Someone wanna vote for ur top 3 in the journalistic club first edition ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok sure!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
U had such a good idea!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Like srslyyyy
It’s so fun I rly wanna be an official writer on-site!!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3951 / 18141