18 Jan 2024, 10:39
Let's Chat!
Sorry dear Damion, I cannot tell a lie
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 10:45
Let's Chat!
Grrr!! You better watch your back Prefect!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
18 Jan 2024, 10:55
Let's Chat!
How dare they?! Being mean to my baby boi... No macarons for them, then!
18 Jan 2024, 10:57
Let's Chat!
Hm? Oh- Ahh!! Congrats!-..Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:26I'm the most innocent firstie, I NEEE HUGS TOODamion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:34Making you feel better!!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:58HUARGH WHAT ARE YOU DOINGEJGJ
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:02Betrayal! You were supposed to be on my side, Damion!No no Betrayal!!
I am a meanie? I was being sweet to the scared First Year old. *Hugs you snickering*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:04No one knows when time will changeArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:27 It's okay!
It's going well. About 3 and half hours left.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:37 How's your day Professor? *Acts like she isnt peeking into the website during a lecture*
Well 1 hour more for me and then I shall be out of this hellish uni
You Meanie!! What about my hug![]()
Also time change doesn't happen here![]()
BTW Annette he is taken by Hades.
It is a student but you cam consider him the god of death Hades if you want
+ he is OLD
Darn it, foiled again..But just you wait, People..I'll have someone in no time...in the glory day...
Glory day....
..Glory day...
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 18 Jan 2024, 11:17, edited 2 times in total.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
18 Jan 2024, 11:13
Let's Chat!
Thank you baby boiHades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:55 How dare they?! Being mean to my baby boi... No macarons for them, then!
All the macaroons are only for you babycakes
Thank you!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:57Hm? Oh- Ahh!! Congrats!-..Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:26I'm the most innocent firstie, I NEEE HUGS TOODamion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:34Making you feel better!!
No no Betrayal!!
I am a meanie? I was being sweet to the scared First Year old. *Hugs you snickering*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:04No one knows when time will changeArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:27 It's okay!
It's going well. About 3 and half hours left.
Well 1 hour more for me and then I shall be out of this hellish uni
You Meanie!! What about my hug![]()
Also time change doesn't happen here![]()
BTW Annette he is taken by Hades.
It is a student but you cam consider him the god of death Hades if you want
+ he is OLD
Darn it, foiled again..
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
18 Jan 2024, 11:26
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
18 Jan 2024, 11:52
Let's Chat!
Who needs Macarons? Just gift em to Damion, HE DESERVES IT. *Proceeds to steal a couple of Macarons*Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:55 How dare they?! Being mean to my baby boi... No macarons for them, then!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
18 Jan 2024, 11:55
Let's Chat!
Yay! Macaroons and my Hades
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
18 Jan 2024, 11:56
Let's Chat!
Follow Elisa’s example kidsElisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 11:52Who needs Macarons? Just gift em to Damion, HE DESERVES IT. *Proceeds to steal a couple of Macarons*Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:55 How dare they?! Being mean to my baby boi... No macarons for them, then!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes