18 Jan 2024, 07:37
Let's Chat!
How's your day Professor? *Acts like she isnt peeking into the website during a lecture*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
18 Jan 2024, 07:37
Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:27Hey Miss Blossom!
Um... Maybe!! But not gonna do it! haha!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:25Is standing right beside youArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:10That's great Miss Silverwing!!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:41Heyo! Iโm good! Played guitar for hours n now my fingertips r bruised but it was worth it lolArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:40
I am alright, Miss Gittings. At work!
Hello Miss Silverwing. How are you doing?![]()
......can you.....turn into a cat?...
You are so talented, Professor. :-D
She just stare..
Well good to hear that, YoUr MajEsTy aNd ThE EngLaND PrIncEss..Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:28If cats are hygienic, then Iโm the queen of Wonderland and ruler of the high seasAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:14 I don't get your constant hatred on cats..
they are hygienic creatures!
...Maybe?
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 07:45
Let's Chat!
Why, youโre welcome.
Bow before your ruler!
Bow before your ruler!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 07:56
Let's Chat!
Thank you!!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:37Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:27Hey Miss Blossom!
Um... Maybe!! But not gonna do it! haha!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:25Is standing right beside youArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:10That's great Miss Silverwing!!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:41
Heyo! Iโm good! Played guitar for hours n now my fingertips r bruised but it was worth it lol![]()
......can you.....turn into a cat?...
You are so talented, Professor. :-D
She just stare..
Well good to hear that, YoUr MajEsTy aNd ThE EngLaND PrIncEss..Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:28If cats are hygienic, then Iโm the queen of Wonderland and ruler of the high seasAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:14 I don't get your constant hatred on cats..
they are hygienic creatures!
...Maybe?
A side note, please try and avoid posting multiple times. Just edit the last reply to add more.
Hello Miss Dalton!
18 Jan 2024, 08:05
Let's Chat!
Ah- Sorry-.. ;_;
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 08:26
Let's Chat!
Ruler? If you are the queen than
Are you thinking of what I am thinking about the king's identity
?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
18 Jan 2024, 08:27
Let's Chat!
It's okay! 
It's going well. About 3 and half hours left.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:37 How's your day Professor? *Acts like she isnt peeking into the website during a lecture*
18 Jan 2024, 08:29
Let's Chat!
Jeff?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:26Ruler? If you are the queen than
Are you thinking of what I am thinking about the king's identity?
Besides, I donโt need a king. Iโll be like Elizabeth.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 08:39
Let's Chat!
Pffffttt...Kekkekekkeke~...Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:29Jeff?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:26Ruler? If you are the queen than
Are you thinking of what I am thinking about the king's identity?
Besides, I donโt need a king. Iโll be like Elizabeth.
Reducio
..Old..?..
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 08:40
Let's Chat!
Wow rude.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:39Pffffttt...Kekkekekkeke~...Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:29Jeff?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:26Ruler? If you are the queen than
Are you thinking of what I am thinking about the king's identity?
Besides, I donโt need a king. Iโll be like Elizabeth.
Reducio..Old..?..
Off with her head!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes