18 Jan 2024, 08:49
Let's Chat!
Scatters away...
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 08:52
Let's Chat!
*Hugs* Annette! Don't let the prefect scare you away!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
18 Jan 2024, 08:58
Let's Chat!
HUARGH WHAT ARE YOU DOINGEJGJ
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 09:02
Let's Chat!
Betrayal! You were supposed to be on my side, Damion!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 09:04
Let's Chat!
No one knows when time will changeArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:27 It's okay!
It's going well. About 3 and half hours left.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:37 How's your day Professor? *Acts like she isnt peeking into the website during a lecture*
Well 1 hour more for me and then I shall be out of this hellish uni
You Meanie!! What about my hug
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
18 Jan 2024, 09:34
Let's Chat!
Making you feel better!!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:58HUARGH WHAT ARE YOU DOINGEJGJ
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:02Betrayal! You were supposed to be on my side, Damion!
I am a meanie? I was being sweet to the scared First Year old. *Hugs you snickering*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:04No one knows when time will changeArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:27 It's okay!
It's going well. About 3 and half hours left.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:37 How's your day Professor? *Acts like she isnt peeking into the website during a lecture*
Well 1 hour more for me and then I shall be out of this hellish uni
You Meanie!! What about my hug![]()
Also time change doesn't happen here
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
18 Jan 2024, 09:55
Let's Chat!
Ufffhh..
The girl quietly rubs her own shoulder with her hands. She takes several glances behind to look at them in a moment, but yet not that long for her to look away in a somewhat dumbfounded expression
..Hugged....I got hugged by a boy...โโขยฐยฐ`..โช
The girl quietly rubs her own shoulder with her hands. She takes several glances behind to look at them in a moment, but yet not that long for her to look away in a somewhat dumbfounded expression
..Hugged....I got hugged by a boy...โโขยฐยฐ`..โช
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 10:26
Let's Chat!
I'm the most innocent firstie, I NEEE HUGS TOODamion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:34Making you feel better!!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:58HUARGH WHAT ARE YOU DOINGEJGJ
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:02Betrayal! You were supposed to be on my side, Damion!No no Betrayal!!
I am a meanie? I was being sweet to the scared First Year old. *Hugs you snickering*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:04No one knows when time will changeArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:27 It's okay!
It's going well. About 3 and half hours left.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:37 How's your day Professor? *Acts like she isnt peeking into the website during a lecture*
Well 1 hour more for me and then I shall be out of this hellish uni
You Meanie!! What about my hug![]()
Also time change doesn't happen here![]()
BTW Annette he is taken by Hades.
It is a student but you cam consider him the god of death Hades if you want
+ he is OLD
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
18 Jan 2024, 10:28
Let's Chat!
So old, theyโre the ancient couple. Two dinosaurs in love
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 10:36
Let's Chat!
I am giving you hugs!!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:26I'm the most innocent firstie, I NEEE HUGS TOODamion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:34Making you feel better!!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:58HUARGH WHAT ARE YOU DOINGEJGJ
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:02Betrayal! You were supposed to be on my side, Damion!No no Betrayal!!
I am a meanie? I was being sweet to the scared First Year old. *Hugs you snickering*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:04No one knows when time will changeArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:27 It's okay!
It's going well. About 3 and half hours left.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:37 How's your day Professor? *Acts like she isnt peeking into the website during a lecture*
Well 1 hour more for me and then I shall be out of this hellish uni
You Meanie!! What about my hug![]()
Also time change doesn't happen here![]()
BTW Annette he is taken by Hades.
It is a student but you cam consider him the god of death Hades if you want
+ he is OLD
Also Hades is MINE

He is the right age for me!!
RenelleRenelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:28 So old, theyโre the ancient couple. Two dinosaurs in love
@Hades Schweighรถfer babycakes!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started