Back 3754 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sorry dear Damion, I cannot tell a lie

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:39 Sorry dear Damion, I cannot tell a lie
Grrr!! You better watch your back Prefect!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
How dare they?! Being mean to my baby boi... No macarons for them, then!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:26
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:34
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:58
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:52
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:49 Scatters away...
*Hugs* Annette! Don't let the prefect scare you away!
HUARGH WHAT ARE YOU DOINGEJGJ
Making you feel better!! :D
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:02
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:52
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:49 Scatters away...
*Hugs* Annette! Don't let the prefect scare you away!
Betrayal! You were supposed to be on my side, Damion!
:wow: No no Betrayal!!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:04
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:27 It's okay! :)
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:37 How's your day Professor? *Acts like she isnt peeking into the website during a lecture*
It's going well. About 3 and half hours left.
No one knows when time will change
Well 1 hour more for me and then I shall be out of this hellish uni
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:52
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:49 Scatters away...
*Hugs* Annette! Don't let the prefect scare you away!
You Meanie!! What about my hug 🥺
I am a meanie? I was being sweet to the scared First Year old. *Hugs you snickering*

Also time change doesn't happen here :D
I'm the most innocent firstie, I NEEE HUGS TOO

BTW Annette he is taken by Hades.
It is a student but you cam consider him the god of death Hades if you want
+ he is OLD
Hm? Oh- Ahh!! Congrats!-..

Darn it, foiled again..But just you wait, People..I'll have someone in no time...in the glory day...

Glory day....
..Glory day...
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 18 Jan 2024, 11:17, edited 2 times in total.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:55 How dare they?! Being mean to my baby boi... No macarons for them, then!
Thank you baby boi <3
All the macaroons are only for you babycakes <3
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:57
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:26
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:34
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:58
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:52

*Hugs* Annette! Don't let the prefect scare you away!
HUARGH WHAT ARE YOU DOINGEJGJ
Making you feel better!! :D
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:02
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:52

*Hugs* Annette! Don't let the prefect scare you away!
Betrayal! You were supposed to be on my side, Damion!
:wow: No no Betrayal!!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 09:04
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:27 It's okay! :)



It's going well. About 3 and half hours left.
No one knows when time will change
Well 1 hour more for me and then I shall be out of this hellish uni
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 08:52

*Hugs* Annette! Don't let the prefect scare you away!
You Meanie!! What about my hug 🥺
I am a meanie? I was being sweet to the scared First Year old. *Hugs you snickering*

Also time change doesn't happen here :D
I'm the most innocent firstie, I NEEE HUGS TOO

BTW Annette he is taken by Hades.
It is a student but you cam consider him the god of death Hades if you want
+ he is OLD
Hm? Oh- Ahh!! Congrats!-..

Darn it, foiled again..
Thank you!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone! <3 :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:55 How dare they?! Being mean to my baby boi... No macarons for them, then!
Who needs Macarons? Just gift em to Damion, HE DESERVES IT. *Proceeds to steal a couple of Macarons*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
But I want to share with you, baby boi @Damion White <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 11:54 But I want to share with you, baby boi @Damion White <3
Yay! Macaroons and my Hades <3 how are you babycakes?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 11:52
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:55 How dare they?! Being mean to my baby boi... No macarons for them, then!
Who needs Macarons? Just gift em to Damion, HE DESERVES IT. *Proceeds to steal a couple of Macarons*
Follow Elisa’s example kids

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3754 / 18141