OOC Let's Chat!

I never realized how many lions there werr!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:19
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:18
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:12
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:11
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:10

AV!!
LIV!! Hii!!
How are you doing? Haven’t talked to you in a bit
BEE! HI! :wow:

I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
I’m good as well. Oh lala, sociology, interesting. I just had a French test earlier today and next week there’s math and socialeconomy and the week after that it’s chemistry again and pe and French again…
Yikes! Good luck! <3

Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of my sociology class only because I'm taking it online as dual credit and I'm learning nothing. lol The professor just gives us assignments and slides and expects us to get them done every week. (or every two weeks depending on time.) It's not hard at all or very time consuming, but just a slight annoyance. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:24
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:19
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:18
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:12
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:11

LIV!! Hii!!
How are you doing? Haven’t talked to you in a bit
BEE! HI! :wow:

I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
I’m good as well. Oh lala, sociology, interesting. I just had a French test earlier today and next week there’s math and socialeconomy and the week after that it’s chemistry again and pe and French again…
Yikes! Good luck! <3

Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of my sociology class only because I'm taking it online as dual credit and I'm learning nothing. lol The professor just gives us assignments and slides and expects us to get them done every week. (or every two weeks depending on time.) It's not hard at all or very time consuming, but just a slight annoyance. :)
Ah, I get it. Life can be like that. There’s broccoli and then there’s chocolate

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:26
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:24
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:19
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:18
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:12

How are you doing? Haven’t talked to you in a bit
BEE! HI! :wow:

I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
I’m good as well. Oh lala, sociology, interesting. I just had a French test earlier today and next week there’s math and socialeconomy and the week after that it’s chemistry again and pe and French again…
Yikes! Good luck! <3

Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of my sociology class only because I'm taking it online as dual credit and I'm learning nothing. lol The professor just gives us assignments and slides and expects us to get them done every week. (or every two weeks depending on time.) It's not hard at all or very time consuming, but just a slight annoyance. :)
Ah, I get it. Life can be like that. There’s broccoli and then there’s chocolate
Exactly! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:27
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:26
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:24
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:19
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:18

BEE! HI! :wow:

I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
I’m good as well. Oh lala, sociology, interesting. I just had a French test earlier today and next week there’s math and socialeconomy and the week after that it’s chemistry again and pe and French again…
Yikes! Good luck! <3

Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of my sociology class only because I'm taking it online as dual credit and I'm learning nothing. lol The professor just gives us assignments and slides and expects us to get them done every week. (or every two weeks depending on time.) It's not hard at all or very time consuming, but just a slight annoyance. :)
Ah, I get it. Life can be like that. There’s broccoli and then there’s chocolate
Exactly! :D
:biggrin:

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
WOHOO! Sociology notes are completed! Now to do my very short assignment and be done for the week! :D

Edit: Well, I guess my professor didn't post the reading to go with the assignment. . . *sighs*
Last edited by Avery Gray on 9 Oct 2026, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:15
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:10 AV! :wow:

'CAUSE I FEEL SO MAD! I FEEL SO ANGRY
I FEEL SO CALLOUSED SO LOST CONFUSED AGAIN
Ig no one knows the song

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:32
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:15
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:10 AV! :wow:

'CAUSE I FEEL SO MAD! I FEEL SO ANGRY
I FEEL SO CALLOUSED SO LOST CONFUSED AGAIN
Ig no one knows the song
:cry:
My mom would :disgusted:

I FEEL SO CHEAP SO USED UNFAITHFUL

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:20 I never realized how many lions there werr!
YEAH! Wohoo!!!

Also, yeah. No clue what the song is. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:37
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:20 I never realized how many lions there werr!
YEAH! Wohoo!!!

Also, yeah. No clue what the song is. lol
THATS TERRIBLEEEEE

It's I Feel So by Box car racer (singer is now part of blink 182)

Its also happens to be the song for my next solo and the title! :wow:

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝