Let's Chat!
I never realized how many lions there werr!
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Yikes! Good luck!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:19Iβm good as well. Oh lala, sociology, interesting. I just had a French test earlier today and next week thereβs math and socialeconomy and the week after that itβs chemistry again and pe and French againβ¦Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:18BEE! HI!
I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of my sociology class only because I'm taking it online as dual credit and I'm learning nothing. lol The professor just gives us assignments and slides and expects us to get them done every week. (or every two weeks depending on time.) It's not hard at all or very time consuming, but just a slight annoyance.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ah, I get it. Life can be like that. Thereβs broccoli and then thereβs chocolateAvery Gray wrote: Today, 17:24Yikes! Good luck!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:19Iβm good as well. Oh lala, sociology, interesting. I just had a French test earlier today and next week thereβs math and socialeconomy and the week after that itβs chemistry again and pe and French againβ¦Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:18BEE! HI!
I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of my sociology class only because I'm taking it online as dual credit and I'm learning nothing. lol The professor just gives us assignments and slides and expects us to get them done every week. (or every two weeks depending on time.) It's not hard at all or very time consuming, but just a slight annoyance.![]()
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Exactly!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:26Ah, I get it. Life can be like that. Thereβs broccoli and then thereβs chocolateAvery Gray wrote: Today, 17:24Yikes! Good luck!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:19Iβm good as well. Oh lala, sociology, interesting. I just had a French test earlier today and next week thereβs math and socialeconomy and the week after that itβs chemistry again and pe and French againβ¦Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:18BEE! HI!
I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of my sociology class only because I'm taking it online as dual credit and I'm learning nothing. lol The professor just gives us assignments and slides and expects us to get them done every week. (or every two weeks depending on time.) It's not hard at all or very time consuming, but just a slight annoyance.![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:27Exactly!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:26Ah, I get it. Life can be like that. Thereβs broccoli and then thereβs chocolateAvery Gray wrote: Today, 17:24Yikes! Good luck!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:19Iβm good as well. Oh lala, sociology, interesting. I just had a French test earlier today and next week thereβs math and socialeconomy and the week after that itβs chemistry again and pe and French againβ¦Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:18
BEE! HI!
I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of my sociology class only because I'm taking it online as dual credit and I'm learning nothing. lol The professor just gives us assignments and slides and expects us to get them done every week. (or every two weeks depending on time.) It's not hard at all or very time consuming, but just a slight annoyance.![]()
![]()
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
WOHOO! Sociology notes are completed! Now to do my very short assignment and be done for the week! 
Edit: Well, I guess my professor didn't post the reading to go with the assignment. . . *sighs*
Edit: Well, I guess my professor didn't post the reading to go with the assignment. . . *sighs*
Last edited by Avery Gray on 9 Oct 2026, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ig no one knows the song
Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:32Ig no one knows the song
My mom would
I FEEL SO CHEAP SO USED UNFAITHFUL
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
YEAH! Wohoo!!!
Also, yeah. No clue what the song is. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
THATS TERRIBLEEEEE
It's I Feel So by Box car racer (singer is now part of blink 182)
Its also happens to be the song for my next solo and the title!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |