OOC Let's Chat!

:anxious:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I was honest, wish I was you, not I

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Whew! I have returned for a bit! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
AV! :wow:

'CAUSE I FEEL SO MAD! I FEEL SO ANGRY

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:08 Whew! I have returned for a bit! :D
AV!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:10
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:08 Whew! I have returned for a bit! :D
AV!!
LIV!! Hii!!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:11
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:10
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:08 Whew! I have returned for a bit! :D
AV!!
LIV!! Hii!!
How are you doing? Haven’t talked to you in a bit

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:10 AV! :wow:

'CAUSE I FEEL SO MAD! I FEEL SO ANGRY
I FEEL SO CALLOUSED SO LOST CONFUSED AGAIN

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:12
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:11
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:10
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:08 Whew! I have returned for a bit! :D
AV!!
LIV!! Hii!!
How are you doing? Haven’t talked to you in a bit
BEE! HI! :wow:

I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:18
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:12
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:11
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:10
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:08 Whew! I have returned for a bit! :D
AV!!
LIV!! Hii!!
How are you doing? Haven’t talked to you in a bit
BEE! HI! :wow:

I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
I’m good as well. Oh lala, sociology, interesting. I just had a French test earlier today and next week there’s math and socialeconomy and the week after that it’s chemistry again and pe and French again…

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.