Let's Chat!
I wish I was honest, wish I was you, not I
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Whew! I have returned for a bit!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
AV! 
'CAUSE I FEEL SO MAD! I FEEL SO ANGRY
'CAUSE I FEEL SO MAD! I FEEL SO ANGRY
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
AV!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
LIV!! Hii!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
How are you doing? Haven’t talked to you in a bit
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
I FEEL SO CALLOUSED SO LOST CONFUSED AGAIN
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
BEE! HI!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:12How are you doing? Haven’t talked to you in a bit
I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I’m good as well. Oh lala, sociology, interesting. I just had a French test earlier today and next week there’s math and socialeconomy and the week after that it’s chemistry again and pe and French again…Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:18BEE! HI!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:12How are you doing? Haven’t talked to you in a bit
I'm good! Just finishing up these sociology notes! Hru? Yeah! It really has been awhile!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |