OOC Let's Chat!

Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 10:29
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 10:14 Can someone pls do an RP with me like at Hogsmeade
Depends, what you doing there?
Well I don't know

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 10:42
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 10:29
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 10:14 Can someone pls do an RP with me like at Hogsmeade
Depends, what you doing there?
Well I don't know
want to pull some pranks and get stuff in the meantime?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Got a time-frame when free?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:32
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:13
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:12
Same!!
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly cool 💔 but it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-T
You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?
Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black Cat, Friendly Vampire

I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
These are how they look..
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 10:46 Got a time-frame when free?
Basically any time we can sneak out or brew a potion

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:50Hi
Helloo how are youu?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:50
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:50Hi
Helloo how are youu?
I’m good, trying to find a rp partner lol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:32
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:13

Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-T
You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?
Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black Cat, Friendly Vampire

I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
These are how they look..
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
They all look so great icl
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 10:49
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 10:46 Got a time-frame when free?
Basically any time we can sneak out or brew a potion
Christmas maybe?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.