Let's Chat!
Well I don't know
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
want to pull some pranks and get stuff in the meantime?Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 10:42Well I don't know
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
Let's Chat!
Yes
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Got a time-frame when free?
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
Let's Chat!
These are how they look..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34Uhh..I've got a few options..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:32You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:13Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-TKai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:12
Same!!
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly coolbut it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black, Friendly Vampire
I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
Reducio









Let's Chat!
Basically any time we can sneak out or brew a potion
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Helloo how are youu?
Let's Chat!
I’m good, trying to find a rp partner lol
Let's Chat!
They all look so great iclPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48These are how they look..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black, Friendly Vampire
I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
Reducio
Christmas maybe?
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
