Let's Chat!
Same!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:47 Am ready for the ball!!
But Halloween not yet..I've no idea what to be T-T
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly cool
but it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Let's Chat!
Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-TKai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:12Same!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:47 Am ready for the ball!!
But Halloween not yet..I've no idea what to be T-T
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly coolbut it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Let's Chat!
Can someone pls do an RP with me like at Hogsmeade
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
What pls
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Depends, what you doing there?
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
Let's Chat!
You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:13Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-TKai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:12Same!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:47 Am ready for the ball!!
But Halloween not yet..I've no idea what to be T-T
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly coolbut it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Let's Chat!
Uhh..I've got a few options..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:32You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:13Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-TKai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:12Same!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:47 Am ready for the ball!!
But Halloween not yet..I've no idea what to be T-T
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly coolbut it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black
Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34Uhh..I've got a few options..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:32You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:13Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-TKai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:12Same!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:47 Am ready for the ball!!
But Halloween not yet..I've no idea what to be T-T
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly coolbut it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black, Friendly Vampire
I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too