OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:47 Am ready for the ball!!
But Halloween not yet..I've no idea what to be T-T
Same!!
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly cool 💔 but it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

OOC Let's Chat!
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:47 Am ready for the ball!!
But Halloween not yet..I've no idea what to be T-T
Same!!
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly cool 💔 but it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Can someone pls do an RP with me like at Hogsmeade

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
:thinking:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
What pls :grin:

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
I've too much on my plate T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 10:14 Can someone pls do an RP with me like at Hogsmeade
Depends, what you doing there?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:13
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:47 Am ready for the ball!!
But Halloween not yet..I've no idea what to be T-T
Same!!
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly cool 💔 but it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-T
You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

OOC Let's Chat!
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:32
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:13
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:47 Am ready for the ball!!
But Halloween not yet..I've no idea what to be T-T
Same!!
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly cool 💔 but it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-T
You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?
Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black Cat, Friendly Vampire

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:32
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:13
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:47 Am ready for the ball!!
But Halloween not yet..I've no idea what to be T-T
Same!!
I was planning to be a vampire solely because the suits were rlly cool 💔 but it doesn't really fit Kai's character that much
Seeing that..Penelope can be nothing then T-T
You can always be something!! What's her aesthetic?
Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black Cat, Friendly Vampire

I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎