Let's Chat!
howdy people
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
Hello!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:50You should never accept being 'good enough' or think of yourself as good enough because of someone else. Honestly you are too good of a person. You'll always excel that 'good enough' statusLaura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:28Yeah maybe not sure if he is going yet still owling he needs someone specific hopefully I am good enough he seems kinda nice.
Hey Isabella!
Yes same. the only other thing I could think of is maybe it fell and someone accidentally threw it away when sweepingYexian Wei wrote: Today, 18:23ReducioWillow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:21Hmmm maybe ask your dad if he's seen it or any siblings you might have. And ask your mom once more perhaps?Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:58Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:14
Just letting you know, I'll be out Saturday and Sunday! Although if I pop on, i'll try to answer owls first.
Oh no! That's terrible! Hopefully you will find it soonSometimes things appear in places that are random. have you cleaned out your room recently? that how I found my insurance card
I hope so too T.T I did but the thing is I had it in my pocket and my mother washed the jeans. While she was folding them she found the usb and put it on a coffee table, she called me and asked me whetehr it was mine and I told her yea. I kept it on the table since my hands were not clean (I was eating lol) then after I washed my hands and finished cleaning up my food I came back and couldnt find it AT ALL. I searched every part of the house even the kitchen between glasses and plates T.T
MIKEY!!!
I did and they all helped me search for it. I even ask my school and friends if they saw it or have it but no one does atp I started thinking a ghost just took it and hid it. If no one took it or moved it then where would it be?
Did you like your banners?!
unfortunately i also dont think so. We dont hire cleaners and no one came into the house for the past 1-2 weeks. My mother is the one who usually cleans the floor and the house in general and we help her. I asked her several times and she said several times that she didnt. Sighh what can I do.. Ill js have to search again and again till I find it T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Lol yessAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 17:20Uncle? more like Yuncle (Young Uncle)Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:51Umm yes..uncle
It's my 2nd time meeting you ig
Good night y'all
Let's Chat!
Well I hope you find it soonYexian Wei wrote: Today, 19:10ReducioWillow Starch wrote: Today, 18:50You should never accept being 'good enough' or think of yourself as good enough because of someone else. Honestly you are too good of a person. You'll always excel that 'good enough' statusLaura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:28Yeah maybe not sure if he is going yet still owling he needs someone specific hopefully I am good enough he seems kinda nice.
Hey Isabella!
Yes same. the only other thing I could think of is maybe it fell and someone accidentally threw it away when sweepingYexian Wei wrote: Today, 18:23ReducioWillow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:21Hmmm maybe ask your dad if he's seen it or any siblings you might have. And ask your mom once more perhaps?
MIKEY!!!
I did and they all helped me search for it. I even ask my school and friends if they saw it or have it but no one does atp I started thinking a ghost just took it and hid it. If no one took it or moved it then where would it be?
Did you like your banners?!
unfortunately i also dont think so. We dont hire cleaners and no one came into the house for the past 1-2 weeks. My mother is the one who usually cleans the floor and the house in general and we help her. I asked her several times and she said several times that she didnt. Sighh what can I do.. Ill js have to search again and again till I find it T.T
Yep!Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:56YAYYY!! tHANKKKS (you got the money right??)Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:56Yea lemme mess around with it a little! Ill send you the resultsEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:55 @Willow Starch Yaaa!! I was about to owl you about the 1st one! is there anyway your could get like the letters to have white outline still with the dark colour if that makes sense?
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Please do not name drop me if we have not decided on anything.Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:16 Hey so you guys are going together right since I think you are like bf and gf
I am probably going with Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:16 Hey so you guys are going together right since I think you are like bf and gf
I am probably going with Kullervo Ikonen
Also, just found out another discussion board post is due tonight for my Sociology class. *sighs* Well, at least this one is much shorter and not very detailed. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I have a math exam tomorrow ugh.
Well two technically. Its depriving me of my sanity and my sleep
Let's Chat!
Same tho, math is first period I'm not sure if I have another one, but there's a lot of work due to the week after the next.Natasha Jones wrote: 20 minutes agoI have a math exam tomorrow ugh.
Well two technically. Its depriving me of my sanity and my sleep
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
I don’t have to take another math class ever again.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |