Let's Chat!
Hey so you guys are going together right since I think you are like bf and gf
I am probably going with Kullervo Ikonen
I am probably going with Kullervo Ikonen
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:21Hmmm maybe ask your dad if he's seen it or any siblings you might have. And ask your mom once more perhaps?Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:58Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:14Just letting you know, I'll be out Saturday and Sunday! Although if I pop on, i'll try to answer owls first.Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:05ReducioWillow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 18:41
Awww that's a bummer! I would be glad to do one with you once I finish doing these ones do a post for 2 open threads, errands post, starter and owe a reply to barth although we could start planning one if you'd like toooo nicee, well can u give me some time till maybe tmr? I need to read ur char's ency so I can find some ideas that would match both Willow and Yexian.
Additionally, I used to store everything related to Xian on a USB that I now can't find. I have been searching for it for over a week and still cant find it. Oh my talking abt this is making me tear up now T.T
Oh no! That's terrible! Hopefully you will find it soonSometimes things appear in places that are random. have you cleaned out your room recently? that how I found my insurance card
I hope so too T.T I did but the thing is I had it in my pocket and my mother washed the jeans. While she was folding them she found the usb and put it on a coffee table, she called me and asked me whetehr it was mine and I told her yea. I kept it on the table since my hands were not clean (I was eating lol) then after I washed my hands and finished cleaning up my food I came back and couldnt find it AT ALL. I searched every part of the house even the kitchen between glasses and plates T.T
MIKEY!!!
I did and they all helped me search for it. I even ask my school and friends if they saw it or have it but no one does atp I started thinking a ghost just took it and hid it. If no one took it or moved it then where would it be?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Yeah maybe not sure if he is going yet still owling he needs someone specific hopefully I am good enough he seems kinda nice.
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*
Let's Chat!
You should never accept being 'good enough' or think of yourself as good enough because of someone else. Honestly you are too good of a person. You'll always excel that 'good enough' statusLaura BΓΌttner wrote: Today, 18:28Yeah maybe not sure if he is going yet still owling he needs someone specific hopefully I am good enough he seems kinda nice.
Hey Isabella!
Yes same. the only other thing I could think of is maybe it fell and someone accidentally threw it away when sweepingYexian Wei wrote: Today, 18:23ReducioWillow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:21Hmmm maybe ask your dad if he's seen it or any siblings you might have. And ask your mom once more perhaps?Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:58Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:14Just letting you know, I'll be out Saturday and Sunday! Although if I pop on, i'll try to answer owls first.
Oh no! That's terrible! Hopefully you will find it soonSometimes things appear in places that are random. have you cleaned out your room recently? that how I found my insurance card
I hope so too T.T I did but the thing is I had it in my pocket and my mother washed the jeans. While she was folding them she found the usb and put it on a coffee table, she called me and asked me whetehr it was mine and I told her yea. I kept it on the table since my hands were not clean (I was eating lol) then after I washed my hands and finished cleaning up my food I came back and couldnt find it AT ALL. I searched every part of the house even the kitchen between glasses and plates T.T
MIKEY!!!
I did and they all helped me search for it. I even ask my school and friends if they saw it or have it but no one does atp I started thinking a ghost just took it and hid it. If no one took it or moved it then where would it be?
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
@Willow Starch Yaaa!! I was about to owl you about the 1st one! is there anyway your could get like the letters to have white outline still with the dark colour if that makes sense?
Let's Chat!
Yea lemme mess around with it a little! Ill send you the resultsEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:55 @Willow Starch Yaaa!! I was about to owl you about the 1st one! is there anyway your could get like the letters to have white outline still with the dark colour if that makes sense?
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
YAYYY!! tHANKKKS (you got the money right??)Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:56Yea lemme mess around with it a little! Ill send you the resultsEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:55 @Willow Starch Yaaa!! I was about to owl you about the 1st one! is there anyway your could get like the letters to have white outline still with the dark colour if that makes sense?