OOC Let's Chat!

Hey so you guys are going together right since I think you are like bf and gf
I am probably going with Kullervo Ikonen

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
Cool cool maybe we will see you there :D

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:21
Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:58
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:14
Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:05
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 18:41

Awww that's a bummer! I would be glad to do one with you once I finish doing these ones do a post for 2 open threads, errands post, starter and owe a reply to barth although we could start planning one if you'd like to
ooo nicee, well can u give me some time till maybe tmr? I need to read ur char's ency so I can find some ideas that would match both Willow and Yexian.
Additionally, I used to store everything related to Xian on a USB that I now can't find. I have been searching for it for over a week and still cant find it. Oh my talking abt this is making me tear up now T.T
Just letting you know, I'll be out Saturday and Sunday! Although if I pop on, i'll try to answer owls first.

Oh no! That's terrible! Hopefully you will find it soon <3 Sometimes things appear in places that are random. have you cleaned out your room recently? that how I found my insurance card
I hope so too T.T I did but the thing is I had it in my pocket and my mother washed the jeans. While she was folding them she found the usb and put it on a coffee table, she called me and asked me whetehr it was mine and I told her yea. I kept it on the table since my hands were not clean (I was eating lol) then after I washed my hands and finished cleaning up my food I came back and couldnt find it AT ALL. I searched every part of the house even the kitchen between glasses and plates T.T
Hmmm maybe ask your dad if he's seen it or any siblings you might have. And ask your mom once more perhaps?
Mikey Forville wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:07 Done! Now go cause some trouble! :evil:
:wow: MIKEY!!!


I did and they all helped me search for it. I even ask my school and friends if they saw it or have it but no one does atp I started thinking a ghost just took it and hid it. If no one took it or moved it then where would it be?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: Today, 18:20 Cool cool maybe we will see you there :D
Yeah maybe not sure if he is going yet still owling he needs someone specific hopefully I am good enough he seems kinda nice.

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe your too good :biggrin:

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura BΓΌttner wrote: Today, 18:28
Mikey Forville wrote: Today, 18:20 Cool cool maybe we will see you there :D
Yeah maybe not sure if he is going yet still owling he needs someone specific hopefully I am good enough he seems kinda nice.
You should never accept being 'good enough' or think of yourself as good enough because of someone else. Honestly you are too good of a person. You'll always excel that 'good enough' status

Isabella DΓ­n wrote: Today, 16:36
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:08 *yawns*
Hi Willow!
Hey Isabella!
Yexian Wei wrote: Today, 18:23
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:21
Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:58
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:14
Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:05
Reducio



Just letting you know, I'll be out Saturday and Sunday! Although if I pop on, i'll try to answer owls first.

Oh no! That's terrible! Hopefully you will find it soon <3 Sometimes things appear in places that are random. have you cleaned out your room recently? that how I found my insurance card
I hope so too T.T I did but the thing is I had it in my pocket and my mother washed the jeans. While she was folding them she found the usb and put it on a coffee table, she called me and asked me whetehr it was mine and I told her yea. I kept it on the table since my hands were not clean (I was eating lol) then after I washed my hands and finished cleaning up my food I came back and couldnt find it AT ALL. I searched every part of the house even the kitchen between glasses and plates T.T
Hmmm maybe ask your dad if he's seen it or any siblings you might have. And ask your mom once more perhaps?
Mikey Forville wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:07 Done! Now go cause some trouble! :evil:
:wow: MIKEY!!!


I did and they all helped me search for it. I even ask my school and friends if they saw it or have it but no one does atp I started thinking a ghost just took it and hid it. If no one took it or moved it then where would it be?
Yes same. the only other thing I could think of is maybe it fell and someone accidentally threw it away when sweeping
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:48 *wiggles*
:wow: Did you like your banners?!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
@Willow Starch Yaaa!! I was about to owl you about the 1st one! is there anyway your could get like the letters to have white outline still with the dark colour if that makes sense?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:55 @Willow Starch Yaaa!! I was about to owl you about the 1st one! is there anyway your could get like the letters to have white outline still with the dark colour if that makes sense?
Yea lemme mess around with it a little! Ill send you the results

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:55 @Willow Starch Yaaa!! I was about to owl you about the 1st one! is there anyway your could get like the letters to have white outline still with the dark colour if that makes sense?
Yea lemme mess around with it a little! Ill send you the results
YAYYY!! tHANKKKS (you got the money right??)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP