Let's Chat!
Lol yess their exact reactionsCinder Blaze wrote: Today, 12:56Snape:Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:36Ohh nooooLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22Yeah, his happy moments were with him...Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16
You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
And now I'm sad, dang it
Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me![]()
Slughorn:![]()
Dumbledore:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
lol, i found it a little bit cringe cuz lavender didn't deserve the looks she was gettingPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:36Ohh nooooLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22Yeah, his happy moments were with him...Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
And now I'm sad, dang it
Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Yaaaa..Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 13:09lol, i found it a little bit cringe cuz lavender didn't deserve the looks she was gettingPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:36Ohh nooooLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22Yeah, his happy moments were with him...Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16
You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
And now I'm sad, dang it
Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me
Let's Chat!
*appears and disappears*
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Let's Chat!
Huh..you are the uncle right??
Let's Chat!
Is that mu ezra hunn?<3
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
Reminds me of that one Pottah Parodies shortCinder Blaze wrote: Today, 12:56Snape:Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:36Ohh nooooLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22Yeah, his happy moments were with him...Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16
You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
And now I'm sad, dang it
Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me![]()
Slughorn:![]()
Dumbledore:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Omg, I love pottah parodies far too much!Kai Hepner wrote: 28 minutes agoReminds me of that one Pottah Parodies shortCinder Blaze wrote: Today, 12:56Snape:Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:36Ohh nooooLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22Yeah, his happy moments were with him...
And now I'm sad, dang it
Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me![]()
Slughorn:![]()
Dumbledore:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!