Let's Chat!
AVVY!!
Let's Chat!
The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-TLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:09Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so longPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06I read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Let's Chat!
Oh, dang.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:11The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-TLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:09Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so longPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06I read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Yayaya...Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:12Oh, dang.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:11The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-TLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:09Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so long
I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
Let's Chat!
You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:13Yayaya...Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:12Oh, dang.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:11The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-TLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:09Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so long
I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Count all the specs of dust on the floor!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:13Yayaya...Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:12Oh, dang.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:11The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-TLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:09
Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so long
I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
Let's Chat!
Yeah, his happy moments were with him...Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:13Yayaya...Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:12Oh, dang.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:11
The reason they gave from where I read that was..that ginnys mother had also used a love potion on her father.. T-T
I only read till half of goblet of fire books..so I thought it might be possible..
Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
And now I'm sad, dang it
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Ohh nooooLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22Yeah, his happy moments were with him...Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:13Yayaya...Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:12
Oh, dang.
Tbh, again, using the potion for that long is far too expensive and if they had used the potion to gain their husbands, I think neither Harry or Arthur would have loved their children
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
And now I'm sad, dang it
Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me
Let's Chat!
Snape:Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:36Ohh nooooLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22Yeah, his happy moments were with him...Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
And now I'm sad, dang it
Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me
Slughorn:
Dumbledore:
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!