OOC Let's Chat!

Did ginny not say anything about the names or what T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel like the only one she 'saved' was luna tbh

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
T-T
do you really think ginny used a love potion on Harry?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:03 T-T
do you really think ginny used a love potion on Harry?
Uh what? Did I lose plot or smt?

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Also, what did I just walk into? Lol
Last edited by Avery Gray on 30 Sep 2026, 12:06, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:04
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:03 T-T
do you really think ginny used a love potion on Harry?
Uh what? Did I lose plot or smt?
I read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*slides in to do my banner order finally*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:04
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:03 T-T
do you really think ginny used a love potion on Harry?
Uh what? Did I lose plot or smt?
I read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
Really? Interesting. . . Honestly I don’t believe it because clearly loved her even without a potion to help. It just took her getting together with other guys for him to see that. :) Though that’s just make take on what happened. I respect whatever opinion you guys hold on it. :)

EMMY!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 12:06 *slides in to do my banner order finally*
Oooooooooo..all the bestt


@Avery Gray
That's what I was thinking aswell..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:04
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:03 T-T
do you really think ginny used a love potion on Harry?
Uh what? Did I lose plot or smt?
I read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so long

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton