OOC Let's Chat!

howdy people

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:50
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:28
Mikey Forville wrote: Today, 18:20 Cool cool maybe we will see you there :D
Yeah maybe not sure if he is going yet still owling he needs someone specific hopefully I am good enough he seems kinda nice.
You should never accept being 'good enough' or think of yourself as good enough because of someone else. Honestly you are too good of a person. You'll always excel that 'good enough' status

Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:36
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:08 *yawns*
Hi Willow!
Hey Isabella!
Yexian Wei wrote: Today, 18:23
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:21
Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:58
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:14

Just letting you know, I'll be out Saturday and Sunday! Although if I pop on, i'll try to answer owls first.

Oh no! That's terrible! Hopefully you will find it soon <3 Sometimes things appear in places that are random. have you cleaned out your room recently? that how I found my insurance card
I hope so too T.T I did but the thing is I had it in my pocket and my mother washed the jeans. While she was folding them she found the usb and put it on a coffee table, she called me and asked me whetehr it was mine and I told her yea. I kept it on the table since my hands were not clean (I was eating lol) then after I washed my hands and finished cleaning up my food I came back and couldnt find it AT ALL. I searched every part of the house even the kitchen between glasses and plates T.T
Hmmm maybe ask your dad if he's seen it or any siblings you might have. And ask your mom once more perhaps?
Mikey Forville wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:07 Done! Now go cause some trouble! :evil:
:wow: MIKEY!!!


I did and they all helped me search for it. I even ask my school and friends if they saw it or have it but no one does atp I started thinking a ghost just took it and hid it. If no one took it or moved it then where would it be?
Yes same. the only other thing I could think of is maybe it fell and someone accidentally threw it away when sweeping
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:48 *wiggles*
:wow: Did you like your banners?!

unfortunately i also dont think so. We dont hire cleaners and no one came into the house for the past 1-2 weeks. My mother is the one who usually cleans the floor and the house in general and we help her. I asked her several times and she said several times that she didnt. Sighh what can I do.. Ill js have to search again and again till I find it T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 17:20
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:51
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 16:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:09 Huh..you are the uncle right??
indeed I am
you must be one of the nieces


Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 14:46 Is that mu ezra hunn?<3
Clarkie my love! Tis I!
Umm yes..uncle
It's my 2nd time meeting you ig
Uncle? more like Yuncle (Young Uncle)
Lol yess



Good night y'all

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: Today, 19:10
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:50
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:28
Mikey Forville wrote: Today, 18:20 Cool cool maybe we will see you there :D
Yeah maybe not sure if he is going yet still owling he needs someone specific hopefully I am good enough he seems kinda nice.
You should never accept being 'good enough' or think of yourself as good enough because of someone else. Honestly you are too good of a person. You'll always excel that 'good enough' status

Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:36
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:08 *yawns*
Hi Willow!
Hey Isabella!
Yexian Wei wrote: Today, 18:23
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:21
Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:58

Hmmm maybe ask your dad if he's seen it or any siblings you might have. And ask your mom once more perhaps?
Mikey Forville wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:07 Done! Now go cause some trouble! :evil:
:wow: MIKEY!!!


I did and they all helped me search for it. I even ask my school and friends if they saw it or have it but no one does atp I started thinking a ghost just took it and hid it. If no one took it or moved it then where would it be?
Yes same. the only other thing I could think of is maybe it fell and someone accidentally threw it away when sweeping
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:48 *wiggles*
:wow: Did you like your banners?!

unfortunately i also dont think so. We dont hire cleaners and no one came into the house for the past 1-2 weeks. My mother is the one who usually cleans the floor and the house in general and we help her. I asked her several times and she said several times that she didnt. Sighh what can I do.. Ill js have to search again and again till I find it T.T
Well I hope you find it soon <3
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:56
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:55 @Willow Starch Yaaa!! I was about to owl you about the 1st one! is there anyway your could get like the letters to have white outline still with the dark colour if that makes sense?
Yea lemme mess around with it a little! Ill send you the results
YAYYY!! tHANKKKS (you got the money right??)
Yep!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:16 Hey so you guys are going together right since I think you are like bf and gf
I am probably going with Kullervo Ikonen
Please do not name drop me if we have not decided on anything.

PC: Cirrus Mooney
Ency:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:16 Hey so you guys are going together right since I think you are like bf and gf
I am probably going with Kullervo Ikonen
:blush: We are! Actually, I think it will mark a year of Av and Mikey dating in a couple days! :D

Also, just found out another discussion board post is due tonight for my Sociology class. *sighs* Well, at least this one is much shorter and not very detailed. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I have a math exam tomorrow ugh.
Well two technically. Its depriving me of my sanity and my sleep

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Jones wrote: 19 minutes ago
I have a math exam tomorrow ugh.
Well two technically. Its depriving me of my sanity and my sleep
Same tho, math is first period I'm not sure if I have another one, but there's a lot of work due to the week after the next.

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
I don’t have to take another math class ever again. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.