A party in hogwarts!
Oooooo really??...BTW I asked Joseph if he'll join us..gotta seeAaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 11:08Hold up, I thought you were the one taking mePenelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:37If he would like to take me..yah
If Nick isn't going, I'm leaving it early ic
A party in hogwarts!
Jose is joining.. I alr asked..Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 13:10Oooooo really??...BTW I asked Joseph if he'll join us..gotta seeAaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 11:08Hold up, I thought you were the one taking me
If Nick isn't going, I'm leaving it early ic
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Hi so when are we starting the party
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
A party in hogwarts!
I'm working on rn.. It'll be done
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Sure, which ones?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
no, like dates to the party! but yea, scheduled dates too
A party in hogwarts!
Okay, but also 'prom' dates? Or which ones?Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:28no, like dates to the party! but yea, scheduled dates too
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
yea kinda like prom dates!Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:30Okay, but also 'prom' dates? Or which ones?Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:28no, like dates to the party! but yea, scheduled dates too
A party in hogwarts!
K!Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:31yea kinda like prom dates!Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:30Okay, but also 'prom' dates? Or which ones?Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:28no, like dates to the party! but yea, scheduled dates too
But are there enough boys?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
