A party in hogwarts! IC OOC

Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:34
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:33
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:32 Lol ig I'll come with anyone I already know ic
Your boyfriend?
Idk!! Just anyone who would like to take me!!
So...your boyfriend XD

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Xio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:35
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:34
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:33
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:32 Lol ig I'll come with anyone I already know ic
Your boyfriend?
Idk!! Just anyone who would like to take me!!
So...your boyfriend XD
If he would like to take me..yah

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Hello I am apparently a part of this now :biggrin:

Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 2 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 6 | Arcane Power: 9 | Accuracy: 6
Impartial | Y2 Ability | Y3 Ability

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Oh hi Atlas welcome!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Atlas Woodrow wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 10:40 Hello I am apparently a part of this now :biggrin:
Im so glad you came! :D

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Thanks =)

Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 2 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 6 | Arcane Power: 9 | Accuracy: 6
Impartial | Y2 Ability | Y3 Ability

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
:D

When is the party going to start?

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:37
Xio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:35
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:34
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:33

Your boyfriend?
Idk!! Just anyone who would like to take me!!
So...your boyfriend XD
If he would like to take me..yah
Hold up, I thought you were the one taking me 💀
If Nick isn't going, I'm leaving it early ic

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 11:08
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:37
Xio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:35
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:34

Idk!! Just anyone who would like to take me!!
So...your boyfriend XD
If he would like to take me..yah
Hold up, I thought you were the one taking me 💀
If Nick isn't going, I'm leaving it early ic
I’m hoping to come just as long as it doesn’t happen during wildness or like a day or 3 after friendship is

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 11:35
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 11:08
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:37
Xio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:35
So...your boyfriend XD
If he would like to take me..yah
Hold up, I thought you were the one taking me 💀
If Nick isn't going, I'm leaving it early ic
I’m hoping to come just as long as it doesn’t happen during wildness or like a day or 3 after friendship is
Oh need to do my wilderness post too, also no one posted in friendship for a while

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.