A party in hogwarts! IC OOC

Same! :D
Xio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 06:39
Laura Büttner wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 06:37 Hey I need a perm slip for room of requirements
Ditto! :D

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
What does ditto mean

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laura Büttner wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 07:18 What does ditto mean
Ditto (noun)
The same as stated above or before :D

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Oh ok

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Has anyone invited Joseph

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
@Laura Büttner Please don’t double post

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Ok

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Lol ig I'll come with anyone I already know ic

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:32 Lol ig I'll come with anyone I already know ic
Your boyfriend?

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:33
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:32 Lol ig I'll come with anyone I already know ic
Your boyfriend?
Idk!! Just anyone who would like to take me!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."