A party in hogwarts!
So...your boyfriend XDPenelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:34Idk!! Just anyone who would like to take me!!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
A party in hogwarts!
If he would like to take me..yahXio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:35So...your boyfriend XDPenelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:34Idk!! Just anyone who would like to take me!!
A party in hogwarts!
Hello I am apparently a part of this now
Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 2 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 6 | Arcane Power: 9 | Accuracy: 6
Impartial | Y2 Ability | Y3 Ability
A party in hogwarts!
Oh hi Atlas welcome!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
A party in hogwarts!
Im so glad you came!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
A party in hogwarts!
Thanks =)
Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 2 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 6 | Arcane Power: 9 | Accuracy: 6
Impartial | Y2 Ability | Y3 Ability
A party in hogwarts!
When is the party going to start?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
A party in hogwarts!
Hold up, I thought you were the one taking mePenelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:37If he would like to take me..yahXio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:35So...your boyfriend XD

If Nick isn't going, I'm leaving it early ic
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
A party in hogwarts!
I’m hoping to come just as long as it doesn’t happen during wildness or like a day or 3 after friendship isAaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 11:08Hold up, I thought you were the one taking mePenelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 09:37If he would like to take me..yah
If Nick isn't going, I'm leaving it early ic
A party in hogwarts!
Oh need to do my wilderness post too, also no one posted in friendship for a whileNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 11:35I’m hoping to come just as long as it doesn’t happen during wildness or like a day or 3 after friendship isAaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 11:08Hold up, I thought you were the one taking me
If Nick isn't going, I'm leaving it early ic
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.