Let's Chat!
I feel a mix. It depends on what I'm getting. If it long like rn(imo) I don't like it, but with how I somehow got my dad to agree to a shag, I'm doing the bangs in my pfp as stated while getting the back a bit longer into that shag we agreed on.Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:52COOL!!
I hate getting haircuts personally...
Is it wrong I kinda want to deliberately say I want it like how me and my dad agreed upon, but if able to, try and tell the hairdresser I want the exact pic and say I might of messed up with my words to my dad since I sometimes not as good with words as listening?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I think thats a good enough excuse, so go ahead and tell me how it wentLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:56I feel a mix. It depends on what I'm getting. If it long like rn(imo) I don't like it, but with how I somehow got my dad to agree to a shag, I'm doing the bangs in my pfp as stated while getting the back a bit longer into that shag we agreed on.Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:52COOL!!
I hate getting haircuts personally...
Is it wrong I kinda want to deliberately say I want it like how me and my dad agreed upon, but if able to, try and tell the hairdresser I want the exact pic and say I might of messed up with my words to my dad since I sometimes not as good with words as listening?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
How are ya?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:16ESTHIE!!!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
GREAT!!! You?Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 15:00How are ya?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:16ESTHIE!!!!!![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Also good!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 15:01GREAT!!! You?Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 15:00How are ya?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:16ESTHIE!!!!!![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I'll tell you what happens when it does, lolBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:58I think thats a good enough excuse, so go ahead and tell me how it wentLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:56I feel a mix. It depends on what I'm getting. If it long like rn(imo) I don't like it, but with how I somehow got my dad to agree to a shag, I'm doing the bangs in my pfp as stated while getting the back a bit longer into that shag we agreed on.Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:52COOL!!
I hate getting haircuts personally...
Is it wrong I kinda want to deliberately say I want it like how me and my dad agreed upon, but if able to, try and tell the hairdresser I want the exact pic and say I might of messed up with my words to my dad since I sometimes not as good with words as listening?![]()
I think the excuse might work out since I do usually go on my phone during long waits as well. It's why I tend to be active so much when I have the time, honestly.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
WHY IS THIS CHAT SO DEAD RN??
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Idk....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
studying and working
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
That's something we have in common
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |