OOC Let's Chat!

Hey There Delilah

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:50
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:48
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:43
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:42
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:32 Chat m back!
Why did I miss so much??
HELLO
KORA!!!! HRU??
GREAT THANKS HRU
Same its been soo longgggg since I last saw u pop up!!
well im coming back! (the void keeps stealing me) but not for another 10 days maybe depends on if stress keeps me home or i can go on the 10 day no phone thing with school :D

forever running out of time

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya Angel. How are ya?

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
morning Delilah!

just finished a reply in one of my fav threads~ ^^

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
I can't wait to get my pfp haircut, it feels so much more me then my current one.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:55 Heya Angel. How are ya?
I'm a bit tired still

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:10 Hey guys!!!
BRIII!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:54 Hey There Delilah
(What’s it like in New York City?)

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Bri!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball