Let's Chat!
well im coming back! (the void keeps stealing me) but not for another 10 days maybe depends on if stress keeps me home or i can go on the 10 day no phone thing with schoolMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:50Same its been soo longgggg since I last saw u pop up!!Kora Eliot wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:48GREAT THANKS HRUMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:43KORA!!!! HRU??
forever running out of time
Let's Chat!
Heya Angel. How are ya?
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
morning Delilah!
just finished a reply in one of my fav threads~
just finished a reply in one of my fav threads~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I can't wait to get my pfp haircut, it feels so much more me then my current one.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I'm a bit tired still
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRIII!!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
(What’s it like in New York City?)
-Dido Bleaklane |
Let's Chat!
Hi Bri!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball