OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:52
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
HAIRCUT AND STAYING OVER MY GRANDMA'S AGAIN!
COOL!!
I hate getting haircuts personally...
I feel a mix. It depends on what I'm getting. If it long like rn(imo) I don't like it, but with how I somehow got my dad to agree to a shag, I'm doing the bangs in my pfp as stated while getting the back a bit longer into that shag we agreed on.
Is it wrong I kinda want to deliberately say I want it like how me and my dad agreed upon, but if able to, try and tell the hairdresser I want the exact pic and say I might of messed up with my words to my dad since I sometimes not as good with words as listening?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:52
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
HAIRCUT AND STAYING OVER MY GRANDMA'S AGAIN!
COOL!!
I hate getting haircuts personally...
I feel a mix. It depends on what I'm getting. If it long like rn(imo) I don't like it, but with how I somehow got my dad to agree to a shag, I'm doing the bangs in my pfp as stated while getting the back a bit longer into that shag we agreed on.
Is it wrong I kinda want to deliberately say I want it like how me and my dad agreed upon, but if able to, try and tell the hairdresser I want the exact pic and say I might of messed up with my words to my dad since I sometimes not as good with words as listening?
I think thats a good enough excuse, so go ahead and tell me how it went :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:16
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:10 Hey guys!!!
BRIII!!!!
ESTHIE!!!!!
How are ya? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 15:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:16
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:10 Hey guys!!!
BRIII!!!!
ESTHIE!!!!!
How are ya? :cute:
GREAT!!! You?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 15:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 15:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:16
Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:10 Hey guys!!!
BRIII!!!!
ESTHIE!!!!!
How are ya? :cute:
GREAT!!! You?
Also good!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:58
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:52
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
HAIRCUT AND STAYING OVER MY GRANDMA'S AGAIN!
COOL!!
I hate getting haircuts personally...
I feel a mix. It depends on what I'm getting. If it long like rn(imo) I don't like it, but with how I somehow got my dad to agree to a shag, I'm doing the bangs in my pfp as stated while getting the back a bit longer into that shag we agreed on.
Is it wrong I kinda want to deliberately say I want it like how me and my dad agreed upon, but if able to, try and tell the hairdresser I want the exact pic and say I might of messed up with my words to my dad since I sometimes not as good with words as listening?
I think thats a good enough excuse, so go ahead and tell me how it went :lol:
I'll tell you what happens when it does, lol
I think the excuse might work out since I do usually go on my phone during long waits as well. It's why I tend to be active so much when I have the time, honestly.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
WHY IS THIS CHAT SO DEAD RN??

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 15:17 WHY IS THIS CHAT SO DEAD RN??
Idk....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
studying and working

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 9 May 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
studying and working
That's something we have in common :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe