OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:10 Hey guys!!!
BRIII!!!!
ESTHIE!!!!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:13
Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:54 Hey There Delilah
(What’s it like in New York City?)
(I'm a thousand miles away, but girl)

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:02
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:55 Heya Angel. How are ya?
I'm a bit tired still
I feel that. I am as well but gotta work work work

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
homework and extra lessons :(

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
homework and extra lessons :(
SAME....

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
HAIRCUT AND STAYING OVER MY GRANDMA'S AGAIN!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
HAIRCUT AND STAYING OVER MY GRANDMA'S AGAIN!
COOL!!
I hate getting haircuts personally...

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:50
Cassie Jiang wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
homework and extra lessons :(
SAME....
aww I'm sorry to hear that *weep*

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:50
Cassie Jiang wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 14:38 SO WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING FOR THE WEEKEND???
homework and extra lessons :(
SAME....
aww I'm sorry to hear that *weep*
*weeps with her*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe