OOC Let's Chat!

Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
DEFINITELY WEIRD.
Extremely I say we sentence him to 20 years on prison and good beating by whip
Thats taking it a bit too far Nick....

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:07
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05

NOPEEE
GURLLL

I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
how about........NO?
GAHHH!!!!!
what did they say atleast?
idk?
GURLLL....

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:07
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06

GURLLL

I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
how about........NO?
GAHHH!!!!!
what did they say atleast?
idk?
GURLLL....
WAIT
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. Cat NOIR??

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:10
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
DEFINITELY WEIRD.
Extremely I say we sentence him to 20 years on prison and good beating by whip
Thats taking it a bit too far Nick....
Remove the beating and 2 months in prison

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:07

how about........NO?
GAHHH!!!!!
what did they say atleast?
idk?
GURLLL....
WAIT
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. Cat NOIR??
That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08

GAHHH!!!!!
what did they say atleast?
idk?
GURLLL....
WAIT
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. Cat NOIR??
That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09

idk?
GURLLL....
WAIT
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. Cat NOIR??
That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?
Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prison

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09

idk?
GURLLL....
WAIT
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. Cat NOIR??
That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?
*whistles*

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:10

GURLLL....
WAIT
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. Cat NOIR??
That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?
Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prison
I AM???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:11

WAIT
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. Cat NOIR??
That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?
Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prison
I AM???
prolly yeah.. unless you tell me the name!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."