Let's Chat!
Thats taking it a bit too far Nick....Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09Extremely I say we sentence him to 20 years on prison and good beating by whipBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08DEFINITELY WEIRD.Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
GURLLL....Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09idk?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08GAHHH!!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:07how about........NO?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06GURLLL
I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
what did they say atleast?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
WAITMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:10GURLLL....Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09idk?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08GAHHH!!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:07how about........NO?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06
GURLLL
I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
what did they say atleast?
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Remove the beating and 2 months in prisonBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:10Thats taking it a bit too far Nick....Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09Extremely I say we sentence him to 20 years on prison and good beating by whipBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08DEFINITELY WEIRD.Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
Let's Chat!
That was THE cringest name BriarBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:11WAITMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:10GURLLL....Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:09idk?
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS.NOIR??
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13That was THE cringest name BriarBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:11WAIT
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS.NOIR??
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prisonLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
Let's Chat!
*whistles*Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I AM???Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prisonLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
prolly yeah.. unless you tell me the name!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14I AM???Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prisonLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."