Let's Chat!
me too, gonna go sleep! night Rydes!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:04Well Ryder out! Goodnight LilyFlower! See ya tomorrowLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02awwwwRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02Course you didn't cause he was the only one keeping eyes!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Sure...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:04LOL TRUST ME THEY ARENT GONNA ACHIEVE ANYTHING!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:03MADDIEE!!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02LOL!! I AM STUCK IN CWUTENESS CANT DO A THING!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02MADDIE HELP ME!!!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:01
Nawww i was already screaming at Lyders cuteness now EmmiCo too!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEE![]()
@Lily Clarke Owl me some clues!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
NOPEEEMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05Sure...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:04LOL TRUST ME THEY ARENT GONNA ACHIEVE ANYTHING!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:03MADDIEE!!!!![]()
@Lily Clarke Owl me some clues!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
GURLLLLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05NOPEEEMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05Sure...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:04LOL TRUST ME THEY ARENT GONNA ACHIEVE ANYTHING!
@Lily Clarke Owl me some clues!!!
I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
how about........NO?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06GURLLLLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05NOPEEEMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05Sure...
@Lily Clarke Owl me some clues!!!
I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
DEFINITELY WEIRD.Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
GAHHH!!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:07how about........NO?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06GURLLLLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05NOPEEE
I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
what did they say atleast?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
idk?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08GAHHH!!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:07how about........NO?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06GURLLL
I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
what did they say atleast?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Extremely I say we sentence him to 20 years on prison and good beating by whipBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08DEFINITELY WEIRD.Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
