OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:00

Yeah, Madsters Bestie?
i didn't know that.............

Course you didn't cause he was the only one keeping eyes!
awwww
Well Ryder out! Goodnight LilyFlower! See ya tomorrow ;)
me too, gonna go sleep! night Rydes!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:01

Nawww i was already screaming at Lyders cuteness now EmmiCo too!!!
U GUYS ARE SO CWUTEEEE
MADDIE HELP ME!!!!!
LOL!! I AM STUCK IN CWUTENESS CANT DO A THING!
MADDIEE!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
LOL TRUST ME THEY ARENT GONNA ACHIEVE ANYTHING!
Sure...

@Lily Clarke Owl me some clues!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02

MADDIE HELP ME!!!!!
LOL!! I AM STUCK IN CWUTENESS CANT DO A THING!
MADDIEE!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
LOL TRUST ME THEY ARENT GONNA ACHIEVE ANYTHING!
Sure...

@Lily Clarke Owl me some clues!!!
NOPEEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
@Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:02

LOL!! I AM STUCK IN CWUTENESS CANT DO A THING!
MADDIEE!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
LOL TRUST ME THEY ARENT GONNA ACHIEVE ANYTHING!
Sure...

@Lily Clarke Owl me some clues!!!
NOPEEE
GURLLL

I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:04
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:03

MADDIEE!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
LOL TRUST ME THEY ARENT GONNA ACHIEVE ANYTHING!
Sure...

@Lily Clarke Owl me some clues!!!
NOPEEE
GURLLL

I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
how about........NO?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
DEFINITELY WEIRD.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:07
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:04

LOL TRUST ME THEY ARENT GONNA ACHIEVE ANYTHING!
Sure...

@Lily Clarke Owl me some clues!!!
NOPEEE
GURLLL

I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
how about........NO?
GAHHH!!!!!
what did they say atleast?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:07
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:05

Sure...

@Lily Clarke Owl me some clues!!!
NOPEEE
GURLLL

I'll stop teasing you if you tell the name now then and then
how about........NO?
GAHHH!!!!!
what did they say atleast?
idk?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:08
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
DEFINITELY WEIRD.
Extremely I say we sentence him to 20 years on prison and good beating by whip

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6