OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31

Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!
*takes out notebook and raises her eyebrow* SO. WHAT IS YOUR NAME? FULL NAME PLEASE.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Blek *fake pukes*

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
LOLZ WHAT!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33

Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!
Sure!! I love teasing you honestly
*huffs* and I love ruffling your hair *does it again*
NOT MY HAIR!!!

Meli, obvs not.
Bri, chill

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31

Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!
Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love her

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38 Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
Congrats Lotus

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38 Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
HEYYYYY
THATS SOOOOO BIG
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
How about we cry together?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Awwww, Lotus!!! That's huge!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32

Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!
Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love her
IF HE DOES
HES UNDER ARREST

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe