OOC Let's Chat!

I TOLD HER DUH!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28

*splutters* Ok where'd that come from?
dunno. But since we are here, so.....
Well, the past is in the past right?
We don't talk about that!
I wasn't going to...
Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
ELIZABETH WHO??

RYDER HAWKE YOU HAVE AN EXPLANATION TO GIVE

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28

dunno. But since we are here, so.....
Well, the past is in the past right?
We don't talk about that!
I wasn't going to...
Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31 I TOLD HER DUH!
I CANT FIND HER ON THE ADRESS BOOK

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31 I TOLD HER DUH!
I CANT FIND HER ON THE ADRESS BOOK
SHE DEACTIVATED RYDER HAS RP WITH HER!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ok why are we being so dramatic?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31 I TOLD HER DUH!
I CANT FIND HER ON THE ADRESS BOOK
SHE DEACTIVATED RYDER HAS RP WITH HER!
WHERE???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:29

Well, the past is in the past right?
We don't talk about that!
I wasn't going to...
Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE HELL!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33 Ok why are we being so dramatic?
YOU ARE THE ONE BEING DRAMATIC!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles