OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:27
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:27 What about my past? What is happening?
ELIZABETH HAMILTON
*splutters* Ok where'd that come from?
dunno. But since we are here, so.....
Well, the past is in the past right?
We don't talk about that!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:27
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:27 What about my past? What is happening?
ELIZABETH HAMILTON
*splutters* Ok where'd that come from?
dunno. But since we are here, so.....
WHO ON EARTH IS ELIZABETH HAMILTON

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
YEA WE DO!!
BRI SHE IS RYDERS EX!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:29 YEA WE DO!!
BRI SHE IS RYDERS EX!
NO! SHE WAS JUST.....I DUNNO?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:27
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:27 What about my past? What is happening?
ELIZABETH HAMILTON
*splutters* Ok where'd that come from?
dunno. But since we are here, so.....
Well, the past is in the past right?
We don't talk about that!
I wasn't going to...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
BUAHAHAHAH LILY DESERVES EXPLANATION?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30 BUAHAHAHAH LILY DESERVES EXPLANATION?
I do?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30 BUAHAHAHAH LILY DESERVES EXPLANATION?
I do?
yes!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30 BUAHAHAHAH LILY DESERVES EXPLANATION?
I do?
yes!
Ok?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:27

ELIZABETH HAMILTON
*splutters* Ok where'd that come from?
dunno. But since we are here, so.....
Well, the past is in the past right?
We don't talk about that!
I wasn't going to...
Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.