Let's Chat!
I TOLD HER DUH!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestlyRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30I wasn't going to...Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:29Well, the past is in the past right?
We don't talk about that!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ELIZABETH WHO??
RYDER HAWKE YOU HAVE AN EXPLANATION TO GIVE
RYDER HAWKE YOU HAVE AN EXPLANATION TO GIVE
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestlyRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30I wasn't going to...
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
I CANT FIND HER ON THE ADRESS BOOK
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
SHE DEACTIVATED RYDER HAS RP WITH HER!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Ok why are we being so dramatic?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
WHERE???Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33SHE DEACTIVATED RYDER HAS RP WITH HER!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE HELL!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestlyRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
YOU ARE THE ONE BEING DRAMATIC!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles