Let's Chat!
*takes out notebook and raises her eyebrow* SO. WHAT IS YOUR NAME? FULL NAME PLEASE.Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36Yeah, It WAS! Gone!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34Sure it was?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Blek *fake pukes*
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
LOLZ WHAT!?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
NOT MY HAIR!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:37*huffs* and I love ruffling your hair *does it again*Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36Sure!! I love teasing you honestlyRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36Yeah, It WAS! Gone!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34Sure it was?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Meli, obvs not.
Bri, chill
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
Let's Chat!
Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love herRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36Yeah, It WAS! Gone!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34Sure it was?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Let's Chat!
Congrats LotusLotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38 Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
HEYYYYYLotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38 Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
THATS SOOOOO BIG
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
How about we cry together?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
IF HE DOESNick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love herRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36Yeah, It WAS! Gone!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34Sure it was?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
HES UNDER ARREST
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |