Let's Chat!
kkk
I'll post one chapter and see if people like it, I'll continue it if they do!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Oh sheesh must be hard on you......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Tears of fire!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:27 Guyssss
IM MAKING A BOOK HERE
I want y'all to choose the title
1. Tears of ice
2. Tears of fire
3. Tears of Steel
4. Silhouette
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Definitely making me crazy for sureLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:33Oh sheesh must be hard on you......
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Nah you good, a lil crazy is always goodRiver Grimes wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:34Definitely making me crazy for sureLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:33Oh sheesh must be hard on you......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ohh your cheesyness is making me ......
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Whose cheesiness?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
You!! Who else?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
With whom?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:37You!! Who else?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |