OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:32 Tears of Fire sounds fire
kkk

I'll post one chapter and see if people like it, I'll continue it if they do!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:20
River Grimes wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:20 I'm tired
Why so?
Because i am a insomniac
Oh sheesh must be hard on you......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:27 Guyssss
IM MAKING A BOOK HERE
I want y'all to choose the title
1. Tears of ice
2. Tears of fire
3. Tears of Steel
4. Silhouette
Tears of fire!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:33
River Grimes wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:20
River Grimes wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:20 I'm tired
Why so?
Because i am a insomniac
Oh sheesh must be hard on you......
Definitely making me crazy for sure

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:33
River Grimes wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:20
River Grimes wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:20 I'm tired
Why so?
Because i am a insomniac
Oh sheesh must be hard on you......
Definitely making me crazy for sure
Nah you good, a lil crazy is always good

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh your cheesyness is making me ......

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:36 Ohh your cheesyness is making me ......
Whose cheesiness?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:37
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:36 Ohh your cheesyness is making me ......
Whose cheesiness?
You!! Who else?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:37
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:36 Ohh your cheesyness is making me ......
Whose cheesiness?
You!! Who else?
With whom?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Goooood morning, everybody!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|