OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:05

HEY!
Was flipping though your ency...Are you a stay too?
Am kinda falling out of it, I will admit, but yes.
Still cool! I recently made a club, it would be great if you joined!
Anyways, how are you?
Tired and not wanting to go to school like always, you?
Wondering why I exist
Mhm

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I JUST REALISED
ALL the songs I write are about trauma
I cant write a proper one...

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09

Maddy me and Lyder have TEA!
TELL ME!!!
ALSO HI MELI, BRI, LILS AND LEX!!
You gotta wait......
They didn't respond yet......
TELL ME!!!
Patience is key GURLL
Right? @Lily Clarke
Damn right

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10

TELL ME!!!
ALSO HI MELI, BRI, LILS AND LEX!!
You gotta wait......
They didn't respond yet......
TELL ME!!!
Patience is key GURLL
Right? @Lily Clarke
Damn right
NO LILS!!! TELL ME!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11

You gotta wait......
They didn't respond yet......
TELL ME!!!
Patience is key GURLL
Right? @Lily Clarke
Damn right
NO LILS!!! TELL ME!
Ask her

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11

TELL ME!!!
Patience is key GURLL
Right? @Lily Clarke
Damn right
NO LILS!!! TELL ME!
Ask her
MELI TELL ME!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:12

Patience is key GURLL
Right? @Lily Clarke
Damn right
NO LILS!!! TELL ME!
Ask her
MELI TELL ME!!!
Wait until they reply

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm tired

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:20 I'm tired
Why so?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9