Let's Chat!
MADDYYYYY, HRU?????????
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Am kinda falling out of it, I will admit, but yes.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Maddy me and Lyder have TEA!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Still cool! I recently made a club, it would be great if you joined!Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:08Am kinda falling out of it, I will admit, but yes.
Anyways, how are you?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Tired and not wanting to go to school like always, you?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09Still cool! I recently made a club, it would be great if you joined!Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:08Am kinda falling out of it, I will admit, but yes.
Anyways, how are you?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
TELL ME!!!
ALSO HI MELI, BRI, LILS AND LEX!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Wondering why I existLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10Tired and not wanting to go to school like always, you?Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:09Still cool! I recently made a club, it would be great if you joined!Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:08Am kinda falling out of it, I will admit, but yes.
Anyways, how are you?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
You gotta wait......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10TELL ME!!!
ALSO HI MELI, BRI, LILS AND LEX!!
They didn't respond yet......
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
TELL ME!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11You gotta wait......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10TELL ME!!!
ALSO HI MELI, BRI, LILS AND LEX!!
They didn't respond yet......
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Patience is key GURLLMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11TELL ME!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:11You gotta wait......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:10TELL ME!!!
ALSO HI MELI, BRI, LILS AND LEX!!
They didn't respond yet......
Right? @Lily Clarke
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."